Jack Wolfson is a cardiologist who grew tired and frustrated with the dangerous pills and useless surgeries in mainstream medicine. His interviews on CNN, Fox, and NBC have taught millions about a healthier way to life and his book, The Paleo Cardiologist, is an Amazon best-seller. Dr. Wolfson is focused on finding and eliminating the cause of disease and sickness, without prescription medications or invasive procedures and he enjoys sharing the path to true health.
Dr. Wolfson graduated from the University of Illinois and then spent four years at the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, where he earned my Doctor of Osteopathic degree. He then did a three-year internal medicine residency, followed by a three-year cardiology fellowship at Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, Illinois, where he served as Chief Fellow in his final year. When he moved to Arizona, he became a partner in the largest cardiology practice.
- 7:35 Start of Podcast
- 9:00 Jack’s Story.
- 11:55 Paul relates.
- 13:25 Problems of classical medical training.
- 15:05 How much nutrition training did Jack get while training to be a doctor?
- 18:30 Jack’s perspective on Coronavirus.(
- 21:54 Studies on Coronavirus
- 25:15 Vitamin D pill VS real sunlight.
- 32:05 Holistic Vs. Western medicine.
- 38:24 COVID-19 and nursing homes.
- 41:35 Low Cholesterol and COVID.
- 58:20 Testing for cardiovascular risk.
- 54:55 Difference between vitamin k1 and k2.
- 1:06:45 Cholesterol resources.
- 1:08:52 pharmaceuticals.
- 1:16:55 Are all pharmaceuticals bsd?
- 1:27:03 Do pharmaceuticals fix the root cause of illness
- 1:31:09 Toxicity in our environment.
- 1:37:29 Tribalism
- 1:38:09 Negative consequences of pharmaceuticals/statins.
- 1:45:19 Soil quality
- 1:48:49 The benefits of whole animal foods.
- 1:49:29 Glyphosate.
- 1:58:07 Smith Lemli Optiz syndrome
- 2:07:04 Where to find Jack’s work.
- 2:09:39 The most radical thing Jack has done recently.